- Punjab Examination Commission (PEC) will conduct grades 5 and 8 exams in February 2018. Online registration of the students has commenced from 30/10/2017 and will continue till 30/11/2017
- Free of cost registration forms will be available at all Examination Cluster Centers (ECCs) in Punjab. Further, Registration forms can also be downloaded from PEC website.
- All Public / Private Schools will register their students at their relevant ECC (Govt. Secondary / Higher Secondary School).
- Copy of CNIC of Parent / Guardian and two photographs of the candidate are mandatory for registration. Copy of birth certificate / Form “B” / admission withdrawal register of the school is also required for registration
- Private candidates may register themselves at any Examination Cluster Centre (ECC) in Punjab
- Examination will be conducted on the basis of Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs), as reflected in the National Curriculum
For Details in Urdu Click Here.