- Punjab Examination Commission (PEC) will conduct grades 5 and 8 exams in February 2016. Online registration of the students has commenced from 01/10/2016 and will continue till 15/11/2016
- Free of cost registration forms will be available at all Examination Cluster Centers (ECCs) in Punjab. Further, Registration forms can also be downloaded from PEC website
- Registration is compulsory for the students of all Public Sector Schools and optional for Private sector Schools.
- All Public / Private Schools will register their students at ECC (Govt. Secondary / Higher Secondary School) which should be within the distance of 16 kilometers from their schools
- Copy of CNIC of Parent / Guardian and two photographs of the candidate are mandatory for registration. Copy of birth certificate / Form “B” / admission withdrawal register of the school is also required for registration
- Private candidates may register themselves at any Examination Cluster Centre (ECC) in Punjab
- Examination will be conducted on the basis of Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs), as reflected in the National Curriculum
For Details in Urdu Click Here.